The Forest is Thick (Limited Edition of 15)
The Forest is Thick is a 22" x 30" woodcut relief print on Stonehenge Fawn 250gsm paper. This print, along with the other prints in the series, was created back in 2010 as part of a giant book of woodcut prints. Prints are hand signed and numbered in a limited edition of 15.
This print can be combined with Eggs at Home to create a continuous image
To read more about the process of creating a relief print, please visit the newsletter blog post on Exploring Traditional Relief Printmaking.
Print details and specifics:
- Paper Size: 22" x 30" with natural edges (deckled on the sides, cut on top and bottom)
- Image Size: 22" x 30"
- Paper Stock: Stonehenge Fawn 250gsm
- Printed with Gamblin Oil Based Relief Ink
- Printed on a Takach Etching Press
- Signed and Numbered in bottom right corner by James R. Eads
- Produced here in the studio in Los Angeles
- Release September 12th, 2019