Light Visions Tarot
The big new change with the Third Edition is the Soft Matte Finish on the cards, a nod at the original first edition of Light Visions. It feels buttery smooth to the touch and complements the duo-tone aesthetic of the deck. The gilding is no longer mirror gold but a brilliant matte gold.
- Third Edition, run of 5,000 decks.
- The Cards are approximately 2.75" x 4.75" and all share identical backs. They are two toned deep purple and a light cream color. The cards are printed with the highest quality inks on durable soft matte cardstock and edged with gold gilding.
- The Booklet is also 2.75" x 4.75", about 100 pages with a short introduction. The bulk of the guide explores the imagery of each card and their associated meanings, beautifully written by Katherine Tombs.
- The Box is a one piece flip top clam shell box. It is constructed with 1/8" thick cardboard and is printed with a matte finish. It has custom gold stamping on the face of the box.
- Like the Prisma Visions Tarot, this edition has a unique 79th card.
- Please read our shipping FAQ before placing an order, especially if you are outside of the US. Your country may impose customs fees that are not covered with your order.