The Golden Hour (Limited Edition of 234)
The golden hour; when each path is illuminated and there is a certain color in every choice, yet only the birds have seen of where these choices may lead.
"The Golden Hour" is a 20" x 30" high quality giclee print inspired by an amalgamation of previous prints. If you look closely you can find allusions to "The Dusking Hour", "Finding Alakzaoo", "The Dawning Hour" "The Waterlily House" "Big King Cap" "Floating Bottles" "The Fool" "The Emperor" and "The Twenty Third Hour". All prints will be hand signed and numbered and embossed in the right hand corner.
- Paper Size: 20" x 30" with cut edges
- Image Size: 17" x 27"
- Paper Stock: Acid Free Moab Entrada Natural Rag 290gsm
- Signed and embossed in bottom right corner by James R. Eads
- Numbered in bottom left corner
- Produced in our studio in Los Angeles
- Release: November 23, 2018.