Love in a Memory & Love in Seven Seconds (Two Prints)
"Love in a Memory" and "Love in Seven Seconds" are two 18" x 18" high quality giclee prints on Moab Entrada Natural Rag. Prints are hand signed and numbered in a limited edition of 250 and printed in our studio in Los Angeles. Prints will have matching numbers.
- Paper Size: 18" x 18" with cut edges
- Image Size: 15" x 15"
- Twelve cartridge inkjet print on Archival Moab Entrada Natural Rag 290gsm
- Signed in bottom right corner by James R. Eads
- Numbered in bottom left corner in an edition of 250
- Blind embossed in the bottom right corner.
- Release: August 8th, 2018.
In "Love in a Memory" we see a single frame of a relationship, all of the best memories all coming together to form in our mind what remember the relationship being like. This is how most of us understand and remember relationships. A smile blurs into a feeling which settles as a memory.
"Love in Seven Seconds" explores a relationship depicted over the course of time elapsing. We see day and night morphing and shifting, becoming one another and then drifting apart. Like a tessellation, the different parts of the relationship begin to inform and influence other parts. They fit into each other and fill in the gaps as it starts expanding into something else.
Shipping is $11.95 within the US, $17.95 in Canada and $22.95 everywhere else.