Only the Rain Knows
It's been a little while since I've released a new art print. But now that the Open Portals campaign has ended and things have started to go into production, I'm getting back into things!
This print was inspired by my travels to Japan and Mexico last year and is a tribute to water and it's universal presence and its associations with healing across the world. "Only the Rain Knows" is an 18" x 24" 10 color screenprint with an eleventh layer of blue diamond dust (!), printed in a limited edition of 150. Prints come with the accompanying Certificate of Authenticity/Poem.
Only the lilies know
of these dancing thoughts on lightness,
of thoughts on freedom,
of thoughts on change.
Only the wind knows
of how you carry yourself
as you move through time
for silver linings.
But only the rain knows
of the visionary and the fool
and how they are one in the same
searching for something sleeping
waiting to be woken.
- Paper Size: 18" x 24" with deckled edges
- Image Size: 15" x 20.5"
- Ten color screenprint with eleventh diamond dust layer.
- Paper Stock: Coventry Rag 290gsm
- Signed in bottom right corner by James R. Eads
- Numbered in bottom left corner in edition of 150
- Comes with signed and numbered 6" x 9" C.O.E
- Produced in our studio in Los Angeles
See you then!