Hello Light Visions 3!
If you've been sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the new edition of Light Visions I have good news for you - it's finally here! !
Light Visions has been out of stock since last October and we've gotten A LOT of emails about its return. There was a major change made with this edition, inspired largely by Green Glyphs. I fell in love with the feeling of the soft matte cards and so I made the switch and Light Visions is now printed on Soft Matte with new brilliant gold edges. This is a nod at the original first edition of Light Visions which had a smooth matte finish. I think it works beautifully with the duotone deck and gives it even more of that timeless quality.
Pre-orders are expected to begin shipping around February 27th, 2020.
Specifics of this new edition:
- The Cards are approximately 2.75" x 4.75" and all share identical backs. They are two toned deep purple and a light cream color. The cards are printed with the highest quality inks on durable soft matte cardstock and edged with gold gilding.
- The Booklet is also 2.75" x 4.75", about 100 pages with a short introduction. The bulk of the guide explores the imagery of each card and their associated meanings, beautifully written by Katherine Tombs.
- The Box is a one piece flip top clam shell box. It is constructed with 1/8" thick cardboard and is printed with a matte finish. It has custom gold stamping on the face of the box.
- Edition Size of 5,000 decks.
- Like the Prisma Visions Tarot, this edition has a unique 79th card.
The 79th card of the new edition is Alkahest.
Among old philosophers and alchemists, Alkahest was known as the universal solvent - something that would essentially dissolve the most resilient of metals, even gold: The solution to all solutions. Well here it is right in front of you, the answer you’ve been seeking. But know that if you open the bottle, there is no going back, it could very well dissolve you too. Sometimes the ultimate answer is not the solution to the problem. Step back and assess what you have around you, it is not as dim as you might think. Drowning it all in the light of another solution may very well wash out the beauty in the simplicity of how things are in their current state. Not everything needs to be illuminated.
The Light Visions satchel is also now available for individual purchase. Classy, elegant and easy to throw in your bag when you're on the go, so you don't have to worry about damaging the box or your cards! This purple fabric is stunning and really brings out the new brilliant gold edges of the cards. Just like the Prisma Visions satchel, this satchel is custom designed to fit a full deck of cards and the manual.
If you order a new Light Visions deck the satchel will come free with all orders, but only for the next week! Otherwise satchels are available for $18.
If you've been holding out on ordering Prisma Visions, the double deck Collector's discount is now back! You can get both Prisma Visions & Light Visions, along with a free Light Visions Satchel for only $80!
If you are a retailer of ours and would like to stock the new Light Visions edition we will start accepting wholesale orders the week of February 24th.
Also, if you ordered a print of Flowers for Dreamers we finished these up early and prints are expected to ship out by the end of this week. We had a few snags with the wood panels so those were delayed a bit but are on track to ship this week as well. Thank you for your orders and your patience.
Hope this full moon is treating you kindly.